How does Lipo-Light work?
Through clinical studies it has been demonstrated that Lipo-Light stimulates the fat cell to emulsify (liquefy) the fat within the cell. Then the liquefied fat moves from inside the cell through a temporary pore formed in the cell membrane to outside the cell where it is in the interstitial space until absorbed by the lymphatic system. This results in millions of fat cells becoming smaller so inches are reduced off the waist, hips and thighs. The fat cells are not injured in any way by this process.
What are the advantages of LED over Laser or invasive procedures?
There are major advantages against invasive processes; including no pain, instant results against up to 16 weeks recovery for liposuction, possible risk of infections with invasive surgery, price advantages, no damage to the body including fat cells as opposed to total removal of cells, blood vessels, post-operative numbness, etc.
The LED system has a far higher absorption rate as opposed to laser treatment therapy due to the refraction and strength of the beam. Typically, LED absorbs around 70% compared to laser at around 30%. This gives a much higher chance of better results in inch loss and fat reduction.
Is Lipo-Light Safe?
Yes. There are no known risks involved in using Lipo-Light or Lipo-Light Pro and they are considered safe alternatives to invasive procedures such as traditional liposuction. The Lipo-Light treatment is 100% noninvasive and causes no bruising, scarring or downtime. During the treatment you will not feel discomfort, nor will anesthesia be used. You can assume normal activities immediately following each treatment.
There is no pain involved. The treatments are very relaxing and soothing. There are no known side effects.
How Many Calories will a single treatment burn?
A single treatment would mobilize approximately 400 calories; however, tests have shown more.
How many treatments can be given and when should treatments be stopped? How much rest time between a course of 10 treatments?
The standard program is 10 sessions, twice per week for 5 weeks. Two treatments a week allow the blood fatty acid levels to stabilize after each treatment. It is recommended, but not required, to take a 2 week break between each 8 sessions.
What should be worn to a treatment?
Treatment necessitates pads to be placed directly on the skin. Comfortable clothing such as yoga pants, shorts, and t-shirts are recommended.
Do you have to exercise post treatment?
Yes. It is highly recommended that post treatment exercises are done to speed up the lymphatic system.
How long does it take to see results?
Results vary depending on the body type, metabolism, and activity level. Results have been seen after the first visit.
What can be done to enhance results?
There are numerous ways to enhance results:
- Incorporate nutritional supplements designed to enhance fat metabolism and health.
- Diet high in quality foods. Eat sensibly and eliminate alcohol and caffeine during treatments.
- Drink 1/2 ounce of water per body weight pound, with a minimum of 64 ounces per day.
- Walk or moderate exercise 30 minutes per day throughout treatments.
- Keep to your Lipo-Light scheduled treatments.
- Massage the targeted areas after treatment to help your body?s lymphatic drainage and fat removal processes.
- Manage caloric intake (eat sensibly); excess calories will counteract the treatments.
- It is also recommended to avoid eating 2 hours before and after treatment.
- Avoid coffee and alcohol during your course of treatments.